Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Catching up…at last.

Sorry about the lack of blogging. Besides being totally over run with travel and work, I was struggling with dodgy wifi.
But hopefully things will go smoothly from now.

Ten days ago the Ranger designers and team were reunited as we gathered to teach at a big retailer event, in Orlando.

Its always great to see every one again, although we work non stop for long hours. But we always manage to have fun.








And although I would rather stick pins in my eyes, I did a make and take…..and I actually enjoyed it!!! What the…?




Heres some of my new releases on display.




All the outfits I wore to the show were for a special surprise for Tim, as they were all made with his fabrics, the Eclectic Elements range. I actually made seven outfits but seem to only have photos of four of them.






If you feel inspired and want to buy his fabrics, you can't go wrong if you visit Whimsodoodle, in St Petersburg. They have the largest collection of his fabric that I have ever seen.




They even have his latest range which, of course, I just HAD to
buy...
 

I will post more images later.


From there I travelled to Florida, to the villages, to teach at SHE scrapbooks and I will blog about it tomorrow.
Until then

Enjoy xx

9 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

I fell in love with your dresses...one of a kind!!

Unknown said...

Love your new dresses! I was sad I missed you in Orlando....we were "junkin" in RoundtopTx, searching for new old pieces for projects. Looking forward to seeing you in January!

Creative Tara said...

Well yay for blogging and finding some good wifi! Thanks for sharing these photos- I look forward to seeing more, but for now you enjoy your down time after all that teaching!

Unknown said...

I miss you D. I can't wait for you to come back to Florida. Your classes were wonderful!! Stay safe!

steffi said...

Ooh lots of new newness!! Fab outfits too :)

Yvonne said...

Hey sweets...So happy we got to spend a bit of time together! Miss you and your spunk, wink. Thanks for sharing the pictures of Whim So Doodle...I need to take a trip for fabrics!!! Hope your getting some rest before your off again! BIG hugs.

Caroline D. said...

Thank you for taking time to share all these great photos... fun times really do seem to surround you! I hope your R&R days have been truly restful. :) I so loved all the workshops you taught while at Betty's in NC and I'm still floating on a high!! All your new dresses with the TH fabric are gorgeous... you are so creative and so very talented. Happy and safe travels for the rest of your trip!

Tona said...

Sounds like a busy but fun time. I love your dresses!

Rea' said...

Did you get a photo of Tim's expression when he first saw your dress ??
Photos were awesome... looks like great fun !!
Oh my package came this week too ( I've been on jury duty so I'm playing catch up) Thank you again ! :)

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott