Monday, January 26, 2015

The Hills are alive….

with the sound of Dyan……he he he …

Oh yes indeedy wait till you hear what I am up to now..

A red head, an Irishman, a singing nun, and some of our favourite things…!!!!


I'm only hosting a land tour with workshops to Germany, Austria and Bavaria…

Yup you heard me correct me and the lovely Jim West will be your hosts/guides/partners in crime as we travel round these beautiful countries.




I'm thinking this will be the campiest tour you have ever been on. Can you imagine?? he he 

Me and Jim will just have to have some matching outfits as we channel the Von Trapp family. I absolutely adore the film, the Sound of Music and so there will be no stopping me with the singing and the excitement.


PACKAGE INCLUDES: 
Round trip airfare , most meals, accommodations in a family owned lodge in Bavaria and first class hotel accommodations in Munich, private motor coach and driver, special art journaling workshop shopping opportunities in Salzburg, Austria and Munich, a boat ride on Lake Chiemsee, visiting special Sound of Music movie locations, and much more



One of my favourite bits will be visiting the fountain from the film and singing Do Re Me…he he so easily pleased.

Amidst all the laughter and the frolics I will be fitting in some art journaling techniques for you to learn, and you will have a fabulous goody bag of specially designed products to boot.

Can you really afford to miss out on all this frivolity??? No I thought not… I am not taking a massive group as I wanted to get to know you all so spaces are limited.

So when is this adventure happening you ask yourselves….May 23rd to the 31st 2015. They do payment plans so you have plenty of time to save your pennies. 
I'm not sure I can actually go that long without bursting with excitement but we'll see.

For the full itinerary and more details go HERE

Here's some of the highlights…

Oberammer…home of passion plays



Salzberg..the birthplace of 18th-century composer Wolfgang 
Amadeus Mozart



 Ruhpolding



Neuschwanstein Castle...The palace was commissioned by Ludwig II of Bavaria as a retreat and as a homage to Richard 
Wagner. If I remember rightly it was also used as the inspiration for the Disney princess castle.



There is also the option to finish the trip with a visit to Dachau, a must for me personally.



I really can't wait for this to come around and hope you are excited to join me.

Enjoy xx

5 comments:

Artyjen said...

You will have a ball ;)
Enjoy.
xoxo Sioux

texasbarb said...

Wish I could go with you!!!! Just don't have the buckeroos this time. I know everyone on the trip with have a FAB time!!

thekathrynwheel said...

Sounds fab. Of course, you will have to make yourself a frock out of an old curtain, just like Maria did for the Von Trapp children .... !

NBCT5 said...

Lucky me. I'm already paid up for the Sound of Dyan Tour! Do a deer ....

Carol McCready said...

Sounds like a fabulous trip. I so wish I could go. I hope everyone has a wonderful time.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott