Thursday, July 16, 2015

Art from the Heart Tutors...Pt 1

Although I am not at AFTH as often as I like, I leave it in the trusty hands of our fabulous in house tutors. They teach some fabulous stuff for us, just check out the workshops HERE
A couple of days before I left for this tour we had one of our tutor play days. We play with products, have a good old chinwag and eat cake !!
I suggested the idea of spotlighting them on the blog, and luckily they were all game for it.
So once a week you will get to see one of them and their fabulous work.

Kicking off we have the gorgeous Tracy Scott



My name is Tracy Scott and I am a proud mummy and nanny to 2 beautiful grand babies who bring immense amounts of joy and inspiration into my life, when not at the day job as a finance officer I spend all of my spare waking moments creating and teaching mixed media art !!

Here is a spread I created in Dyan's style using Dylusions paints, sprays stencils and masks



And here are some pages created with Dylusions but in my own style of art




To see some of the classes I am teaching at AFTH this term go HERE

and if you would like to see more of my work please visit HERE and HERE



How gorgeous is Tracy's work?

If you like what you see go visit her on her blog and give her some Dylusions love

Enjoy xx

8 comments:

Sue said...

Love Tracy's work! Wish I could come take some classes with her. Any chance of you sneaking her in a bag next time you come to Whim So Doodle, Dyan?!

Caroline D. said...

I keep saying you need to bring your tutors with you to the USA and have a week long retreat!! (close to NC please) Love Tracy's art!

stamping sue said...

Tracy you work/art is fabulous! like that figure ...did you draw her freehand?
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Ursula said...

Beautiful work! Love the colours and designs!

texasbarb said...

I really like Tracy's work! Thank you for introducing her to me!!

grandmad1ana said...

Wonderful work, Tracy! Compliments all the way from Canada. Really like your interpretation of Dyan's stamps and inks, etc.

heARTistry said...

Thank you Sue....one day maybe xxx

heARTistry said...

Thank you Sue for your kind words. Yes she was a freehand drawing. Xx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott