Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The continuing journey...


...carried on firstly Wisconsin, at The Scrapbook Store and More

What a classroom space!!






I was spoilt rotten with gifts, my favourite Monster High


And products from the local area. So kind.

 Wearing one of the dresses I knocked up in the hotel room lol


Fabulous store owners.


and students





I was sad to leave


Journaling in the air


Straight into a hotel in Greensboro and more dresses, lol


Last weekend I taught at Betty's Creative Studio





This is my 3rd time here and so I felt right at home. The lovely Dow was taking photos as usual.


And we had great fun as usual.


My next stop is to Cincinnati, for the Stampaway show

Stop by and have a chat whilst I demo.

Tomorrow I will be giving you a glimpse into another of my Art from The Heart tutors, the lovely Sandra Botham.

Enjoy xx

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Loved seeing you at Betty's!!! Come back again soon!!!! <3 <3 <3

Salomé said...

It's always so wonderful to see you teaching to people and all those people happy! And oh my god, you received a monster high!!!! I'm a great fan and I'm not sure this edition came out in my country (France), I like it a lot!!!

Sue said...

Looks like everyone had fun! As always in your classes!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

Dylan - I so enjoyed the classes in Wisconsin - I have actually doodled on three of my pages and have a plan for another page.

Barb Housner

Penney said...

What a great weekend at Betty's! I am so inspired, my small journal is almost filled with backgrounds. Loved meeting you and being inspired to live my life in color! Thank you.

Sharon Y said...

Looks like loads of fun. You are traveling with your sewing machine? That's cool! Loving your latest dresses. Did you, um, strategically place those skulls on that dress, or was it a happy accident? Lol.

phoenix said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date. Would like to have a class with you again. It has been too long.

Caroline D. said...

You bring such smiles and joy to all your students!! Hope you continue to have much fun on the rest of your trip! Love those dresses!!

Kaye said...

I love the door with your picture! Stinkin' cute!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott